Google

Sunday, March 6, 2011

An update from Evan R. Nutt






Hello there! My name is Evan Nutt. I am a red-headed, hazel-eyed, 10 month old walking machine! I am currently around 24 lbs. and 32 inches long with 5/6 teeth. I am a charmer and will definitely share what's on my mind.

My likes include...talking, dogs, the vacuum, bath time, playing outside, watching the washer and dryer run, bubbles, toast, snacks, playing with Jax and his toys, using a straw, playing peek-a-boo, seeing myself in pictures, batting items across the floor and banging things to make noise.

Some challenges I face are...trying to get the dogs to sit still long enough to give them a kiss, being patient when hungry, and trying to keep my hands out of the dog dishes.

My loves in life are...reading books, dancing to music, singing songs, Mickey Mouse, dogs, and the itsy bitsy spider.

I'm a pretty cool kid and you should definitely know me ;)


2 comments:

Tracker